- Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Private practice for over 30 years in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Flint Hill, Va, and San Diego, CA. Currently licensed to practice in Wyoming.
- National Certification, Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards -Facilitates licensure in most of the 50 states and Canadian provinces. The board verifies all training and credentials.
- Member, Wyoming Psychological Association
- Bachelor of Science, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Journalism & Telecommunication
- Master of Science, United States International University, (now California School of Professional Psychology) San Diego, California
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology with a secondary emphasis and specialization in Sport Psychology, United States International University, San Diego, California
- Advanced training in mind/body medicine in conjunction with Harvard Medical School
I’m a native of Jackson, Wyoming and I’ve been married for 31 years to an Italian named Vinny from New York. We’ve lived on the east coast, west coast, and in between, but now I’ve come home to my roots.
I’ve been a recreational and competitive athlete all my life-tennis, skiing, and my favorite, the equestrian sport of dressage. I own a Lusitano mare Peralta, who is retired and lives the good life on a beautiful horse farm in The Plains, Virginia. My younger horse, Fiona, is an American Warmblood mare who is with me in Jackson Hole.
The sweetest member of the family is Lulu, a Pembroke Corgi. She is a registered therapy dog with Pet Partners International. Lulu reads with children in the Read With Me program offerred by different organizations I have also used her selectively in my private practice.
All website photos, Sharene Garaman.