- Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Private practice for over 30 years in San Diego, California, Flint Hill, Virginia, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Currently licensed to practice in Wyoming.
- National Certification, Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards -Facilitates licensure in most of the 50 states and Canadian provinces. The board verifies all training and credentials.
- Member, American Psychological Association for 20 years.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Journalism & Telecommunication
- Master of Science, United States International University, (now California School of Professional Psychology) San Diego, California
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology with a secondary emphasis in Sport Psychology, United States International University, San Diego, California
- Advanced training in mind/body medicine in conjunction with Harvard Medical School
I’m a native of Jackson, Wyoming and I’ve been married for 30 years to an Italian named Vinny from New York. We’ve lived on the east coast, west coast and in between, but now I’ve come home to my roots.
I’ve been a recreational and competitive athlete all my life in many outdoor sports. My favorite is the equestrian sport of dressage. I own two fabulous mares and plan to compete in 2020. My more sedate leisure time is often spent at one of the lakes in Grand Teton National Park or gardening.
I have a five year old Pembroke Corgi named Lulu, who is a registered therapy dog with Pet Partners International. Lulu reads with children at the literacy center and calms the nerves of stressed passengers and staff at the Jackson Hole airport. I also use Lulu selectively in my private practice. She melts hearts wherever we go.
All website photos, Sharene Garaman.