- Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Private practice for over 30 years in San Diego, California, Flint Hill, Virginia, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Licensed to practice in Wyoming.
- National Certification, Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards -Facilitates licensure in most of the 50 states and Canadian provinces. The board verifies all training and credentials.
- Member, American Psychological Association for 20 years.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Journalism & Telecommunication
- Master of Science, United States International University, (now California School of Professional Psychology) San Diego, California
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology with a secondary emphasis in Sport Psychology, United States International University, San Diego, California
- Advanced training in mind/body medicine in conjunction with Harvard Medical School
I’m a native of Jackson, Wyoming and I’ve been married for 28 years to an Italian named Vinny from New York. We’ve lived on the east coast, west coast and in between, but now I’ve come home to my roots.
I’ve been a recreational and competitive athlete in many outdoor sports including tennis, downhill and nordic skiing, cycling, and my favorite equestrian sport of dressage. My leisure time is often spent at one of the lakes in Grand Teton National Park, gardening, or playing/working with my Pembroke Corgi Lulu, who is a registered therapy dog with Pet Partners.
All website photos, Sharene Garaman.