I am in private practice in Jackson, Wyoming. My therapeutic focus is positive psychology, which is an empirically-based science on how people thrive. I focus on what you are doing right while helping to minimize, or eliminate, destructive thoughts and behaviors. We work together to help you create the best life possible. I always first have a brief conversation with potentials clients to see if we might be a good fit.
Currently, I am only offering telepsychology health services (video and/or phone) for Wyoming residents. I use the Doxy.me platform which is very user friendly and HIPAA compliant. You don’t need to download any special software, just type in my Doxy address (which I provide). You will wait in a virtual waiting room until our scheduled time. Easy and secure!
- Individuals-Adults and Seniors
Issues Treated Include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Issues
- Behaviors in Excess-Overeating, Excessive Spending, Gambling, etc.
- Grief and Complicated Bereavement
- Self Esteem
- Work Stress
- Finding Your Purpose
Wellness/Positive Psychology Presentations
My presentations are designed to improve your quality of life. I’ve spoken at several resorts/wellness centers in Jackson Hole; Amangani , Medicine Wheel Wellness, Teton Pines Country Club, as well as other venues in California and Virginia. Some of the topics include:
- Emotional Resilience and How to Build It-Even In the Midst of a Pandemic
- Nine Secrets to Thriving and Longevity
- Letting Go and Moving On
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Sport Psychology Presentations
- Enhancing Sport and Work Performance with Mindfulness
- Sport Psychology for Equestrians