I am in private practice in Jackson, Wyoming. My therapeutic focus is positive psychology, which is an empirically-based science on how people thrive. I focus on what you are doing right while helping to minimize, or eliminate, destructive thoughts and behaviors. We work together to help you create the best life possible.
My Pembroke Corgi Lulu occasionally helps me with selected clients. She is a registered therapy dog with Pet Partners. Lulu lights up a room and is one of the best therapists I’ve met.
I also offer telemental health services for Wyoming residents. I use the VSee app/platform which is easy to use and HIPAA compliant.
- Individuals-Adults and Seniors
Issues Treated Include:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Relationship Issues
- Behaviors in Excess-Overeating, Excessive Spending, Gambling, etc.
- Grief and Complicated Bereavement
- Self Esteem
- Work Stress
- Finding Your Purpose
Wellness/Positive Psychology Presentations
My presentations are designed to improve your quality of life. I’ve spoken at several resorts/wellness centers in Jackson Hole; Amangani , Medicine Wheel Wellness, Teton Pines Country Club, as well as other venues in California and Virginia. Some of the topics include:
- Flourishing and Happiness; Living the Good Life
- Nine Secrets to Thriving and Longevity
- Letting Go and Moving On
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Exercise Adherence for Non-Exercisers
- Building Emotional Resilience
- Enhancing Sport and Work Performance with Mindfulness